My ramblings of how me and mine, live our best life on our little Welsh homestead. Growing our own, aiming for self-sufficiency and self-reliance, fun and frolics, learning lots - not getting it right all the time but loving everything, even if it rains!
I have been nominated in the Liebster Blog Awards by Marlene at Simple Living.
Thank you very much Marlene.x
The awards are a friendly little set up and meant to spread the love, promote and introduce you to new blogs. EVERYONE IS A WINNER. This is what you have to do if you would like to take part, no pressure it is a voluntary affair!
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
2) Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post, you could put it on your side bar if you would like to.
3) Answer ten questions you have been asked.
4) Nominate five new bloggers that you want to share with the world.
5) Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
Here are the ten questions I was asked and my answers. You may get two answers as I'm a Libran and like to see things from both sides sometimes!
1) What is your favourite holiday destination?
Anywhere that I can take a boat trip,I love boat trips on holiday.
2) Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
Savoury, hard to beat some great cheese and biscuits.
3) What is your favourite flower?
I think the Gerbera.
4) Who is your favourite singer or band?
I find that tricky but I love any era of country music.
5) What hobbies do you have?
Gardening is my new one but baking, a bit of basic sewing, papercrafting when I get the time.
6) What is your favourite meal?
Hard to better fish and chips on Aber sea front!
7) Which famous person ( dead or alive) would you invite for dinner?
Pat Kane from Hue and Cry or Art Garfunkle.
8) What tv programme /series are you hooked on at the minute?
Line Of Duty, though it is the last one tonight boo hoo.
9) Do you still have your childhood toy? I don't have any of my toys but I do have some of my books and my boys have read the oones for when they were smaller.
10) What is your favourite colour.
Can't beat a lovely muted duck eggy-ish green but I'm girly so need a bit of pink, too!